Web Design Projects...
Web Sites I have created:
- Project Wired: This is the web site I created for my students of the computer labs at Housing Works. Here they can find lesson files, info handouts, exercises , a password protected community area, and other helpful things for beginner computer students.
- Mindful Recovery: a web site for the program designer of Mindfulness Based Anxiety Reduction (MBAR) , which integrates Mindfulness Meditation and schema-focused Cognitive Therapy to treat disordered anxiety. The owner wanted a very simple, minimal site with easily accessible, 'dial-up friendly' audio links (on Media page).
- Gilrob Contractors: This site is for Gilrob Contracting, residential and commercial repair and renovation business.
- The Retreat Fund: This site is for the HIV+ staff of Housing Works to raise money for a staff retreat. It is still a work in progress
- katiedoesmanhattan.com: This site is a NYC hostel resource. It is under construction until launch date at the request of the owner.
- notophotos.com: A photography hobby site to display and share owner's favorite photos.